Comprehensive Privacy Notice
Alsis Funds with address at Mariano Escobedo 550, Piso 5. Colonia Anzures Mexico City, CP 11590 and website http://alsisfunds.com, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data and in this regard, we inform you the following:
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data we collect from you, will be used for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
- Response to messages from the contact form
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data:
- Identification and contact data
How can you access, rectify, or cancel your personal data, or object to its use or exercise the revocation of consent?
You have the right to know what personal information we have about you, what we use it for and the conditions of the use we make of it (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request: the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as, to oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain:
- Full name of the holder
- Telephone number
- E-mail address used on this website
- Copy of an official identification attached
- Subject "ARCO Rights".
- · Description of the purpose of the email, which may include but not limited to the following: Revocation of consent to process your personal data; and/or Notification of the improper use of the processing of your personal data; and/or Exercise your ARCO Rights, with a clear and precise description of the data to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose. In case of rectification of personal data, you must indicate the exact modification and attach supporting documentation; it is important in case of revocation of consent, please note that not in all cases we can meet your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that some legal obligation may require us to continue processing your personal data. Also, you should consider that, for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will mean that we can no longer provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
How long will it take for us to respond to your request?
20 working days
By what means will we communicate the response to your request?
To the same e-mail address from which the request was sent.
The use of tracking technologies on our website
- Identifiers, username, and session passwords
- User's preferred language
These cookies, web beacons and other technologies can be disabled. To find out how to do this, please consult your browser's help menu. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain personalized features on our website.
How can you find out about changes to this privacy notice?
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; from our own needs for the products or services we offer; from our privacy practices; from changes in our business model, or from other causes. We are committed to keep this privacy notice updated on the changes that may occur and you can always consult the updates that exist on the website http://alsisfunds.com